- 322,348 hits
Anything about Ubuntu, Centos, openSuSe and Fedora
Although in our office, I’ve already implemented a webmail using AfterLogic’s WebMail PRO, there’s still few managers who still prefer Thunderbird as their e-mail client. Few months or years ago I’ve already encountered this optional things that REPLIED or FORWARDED messages should also include: Date and Time info. Not a big deal but might be a helpful tool to track down messages.
Here’s what I’ve discovered to have it included in your REPLY or FORWARDED messages:
1. Click EDIT –> Preferences
2. Then of the listed tabs, select ADVANCED, then on General tab, click CONFIG EDITOR
3. A new dialog box will appear, on the FILTER section type:
4. Click the listed configuration shown below.
5. On the VALUE of the configuration, the default is 1
6. Double-click the shown configuration and replace the value to 2
7. Much similar to step 3 – 6, but now search for: