- 321,369 hits
Anything about Ubuntu, Centos, openSuSe and Fedora
Discard all the previous problem with VMWare Server 2.0.2 on Centos 5.4, with the release of Centos 5.5, all of those are gone. VMWare Server can now run smoothly again.
Updating to the 5.5 is also a breeze, just run this command on root console:
1. First check your current Centos version
rpm -q centos-release
2. Then, check the list of packages to be updated
yum list updates yum list updates | grep centos-release
3. Then if all is good to go
4. You just need to reconfigure VMWare server via
5. Follow the same installation pattern it’s done.